Saturday, August 01, 2009

 

Having Fun With DealExtreme.com

My wife told me about this site a few days ago and I've been having loads of fun checking out the site daily. I'm just addicted to see what else the site has, the user reviews and items other users have bought. The site is like a super combined store of all those small utility shops I've seen through the years. After just a few moments of surfing the site, I asked my wife why she didn't tell me sooner. She says she did, I just didn't pay attention. haha
I have already spent about 40 bucks of stuff there and I'm still looking for other stuff to buy. haha

One of the first items that brought me there was the Wii component cable.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4256

The latest item I bought is a lighter that looks like a match.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4366

My family saw this at a restaurant sometime ago and we were just mesmerized by it. I've been trying to find it at the small utility shops but haven't had any luck until now.

Now I have to get used to waiting for about 2 weeks I guess for DealExtreme to ship the stuff...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?