Monday, September 01, 2008

 

Yay! Finished reading Hannibal

I had a marathon reading session last night and finally finished the book. I really enjoyed the book. The biggest thing was to find the differences between the movie and the book. The story, characters and situations they got into were overall very gross. I almost felt like I was in the story about to get stabbed watching the whole thing unfold as a curious witness. Even when the story was not talking about Hannibal, I felt that in the background he was up to something and already planning the next several steps ahead.

Hate to spoil it but near the very end, there is a paragraph specifically for the reader to stay away from Hannibal if the reader wants to live. Wow that was just spooky!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?