Sunday, June 01, 2008

 

Quick Review of Japanese TV show: Kuitan

I like this show a lot. It is an easy to watch show combining food, mystery and comedy.
But most of all, it is about enjoying food. My mouth waters and my stomach growls as I watch each episode showcasing a particular dish.

The characters are wacky and cool, especially Kuitan and Igarashi!!! But I love the rest of the characters too: Ryosuke, Hajime, Kyoko, Rie, Momo-chan, Lau, Kelly, Police Chief and Owner. The varying supporting cast in each episode turned in very good performances too.

The 'Napolitan' end song created for Kuitan 2 is so funny and it's also very catchy. Seeing Kuitan, Ryosuke and Hajime dance in the music video is funny too.

Totally thumbs up for an Excellent and Enjoyable TV show to watch!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?