Friday, May 18, 2007

 

Bought New Shoes!

I got an Adidas Campus low top basketball shoe. I bought it at the giant 24 hour Mustafa and Samsudin mall in Singapore for 101 SGD. Converted at today's rate is about 66 USD. Here's a link from Amazon for some pictures. The colors are the same as the pictures: white with light aqua stripes. I tried getting a link from the Adidas website but I couldn't find the shoe. Ugh, the site is just horrible. One tiny difference with the info on Amazon is the shoe's name is Campus 2. The name all over my shoes just says "Campus" only.

Before I chose this shoe, I also liked a similar model shoe also by Adidas. Here are the pictures at Amazon. Unfortunately Amazon only has the kids version. The one I saw at Mustafa was the mens version and had a different team, the Timberwolves. The colors were lighter blue(than the Cavaliers version at Amazon) and green stripes. I didn't chose this model because the sole was too flat. The Campus's sole was arched thereby giving me a feeling that it hugged my foot better. Admittedly, I tried the Timberwolves version first and didn't notice the flat sole. Then when I noticed the cool looking Campus model and tried it out, I noticed the difference.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?