Friday, December 23, 2005

 

Games and more Games!

So for Xmas, I bought my wife 2 DS games. Also bought one DS title and one Advance title for myself. hehe But I have to say that I researched the titles for my wife: Nintendogs and Bubble Bobble. I know she absolutely loves the Puzzle Bobble series so that was a no brainer. As for Nintendogs, I read that it is actually an entertaining gem and not the usual video game sort. I have to say that she was quite happy playing Nintendogs. *Pat pat on back*
She just mentioned that she also like the other DS title I got for myself: Trauma Center: Under the Knife. Lastly the Advance title: Mario Tennis: Power Tour. I got it because I thought it was time I finally get a sports game and tennis seemed a good start. Also the game was recently released, most likely in time for Xmas folks like me. hahaha

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?